- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs.
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract.
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard.
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time.
- Ability to effectively run a site team & ensure you are highly organized.
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
- Carry out the role of Temporary Works Coordinator, coordinating temporary works designs and issuing permits.
Key Skills Required:
- Valid CSCS card & SMSTS, 1st is advantageous.
- Qualified by experience (trade background) or construction related degree.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on sub & superstructures packages, in particular concrete / RC frame structures & basements.
- Man management skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter & highly motivated individual that can work on their own initiative to tight timeframes as well as part of a team.