- Offering technical advice on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models.
- Overseeing building work and ensuring the quality of the work
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Ensuring the plans, drawings and quantities are accurate for calculations.
- Supervising site security, health and safety
- Organising and overseeing material and human resources.
- Managing the design documents supplied by the client.
- Reporting progress and other updates back to clients
- Planning the work efficiently and adapting to any setbacks or difficulties
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree or HNC/HND in a construction-related or engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a construction or engineering environment.
- Technical knowledge of construction processes
- High attention to detail and good problem-solving ability.
- Strong IT, communicative and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter & highly motivated individual that can work on their own initiative to tight timeframes as well as part of a team.